I-Mark Registration Controller for Tube Filling Machines
- Independent operation of up to 3 heads – implies 1/3 the cost of independent controllers.
- I-Mark orientation can be programmed on the fly (useful for stopping at 180 degrees or zero degrees).
- Motors programmed to stop at end of cycle if no mark found – implies motors do not keep running in case of inching mode or machine dry run.
- Can achieve up to 120 ppm/ head using direct drive motor.
- MODBUS available for remote parameter programming from PLC.
- Motor Size and Torque optimized based on maximum acceleration and load constraints.
- Full control of speed and acceleration for individual motors – useful for jerk-free operation
- Can achieve more than 200 ppm/head with speed multiplier gearing
- High speed stepper operation – upto 600 rpm.
- LED indications for all inputs and outputs for easy debugging
- Scrolling LED based front panel with keypad for operational status
- Works with off-the-shelf stepper motors and drives (customer supplied)
- Can drive servo motors (tested with Panasonic LiQi series and Fuji Faldic-W series motors and drives).
- Can provide line driver outputs.2 level password protection for changing settings and changing factory programmed settings
- DIN Mountable on panel with easy access to all IO
- 32-bit ARM7 based microcontroller
- 4 key highly durable keypad.
- 7 segment or 16×2 text LCD display.
- 8 isolated inputs available (12V/24 V).
- 8 high speed (100 kHz) outputs available for driving stepper motors.
- 2 high current SSR driven isolated outputs available (optional).
- Data storage available in FRAM (like EEPROM with 10^13 write cycles).
- Can operate from 9 – 30V dc supply.
- RS 485 4 wire / RS 485 2 wire / RS232 based Modbus
- Uses a separate supply for drives for higher noise immunity.
- Configurable Controller can be used for multiple applications.